Wednesday 11 July 2012

Good Will Always Prevail.


 I am cheerfully walking down the street when boom, I am on the ground in a neon second and I am too dazzled and bust out laughing as people hurriedly come up to me and console me. There is this lady who stays behind after the crowd moves away and she begins to brush off the dust from my clothes with her hand and when she notices that it doesn’t come off she does the unthinkable…

I am still too amazed even as I write this because, she removes her wrap that is around her neck and uses it to dust me off and when most of the dirt is gone she tells me that I am okay and walks away. She made my day.

Good is not as obvious as the bad and it does not make news but when it does happen it shines brighter than the sun. My dear Lady May blessings follow you in every area of your life to extend even to those that you love because in less than five minutes you made my day even without knowing me. May you lack nothing good that your heart desires.

There is a debate on whether angels are mystical beings or whether they exist and to me today I met an angel and that is all that I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment