Tuesday 22 January 2013

Malicious intentions.


I have been contemplating why people do the things  they do. I am currently residing in a rental apartment. My upstairs neighbor is a girl that I have known for the past three years. We used to be so chatty and talked about issues in our workplaces. We had a neighbor who used to blast music at the loudest volume. When this neighbor moved out, we celebrated. We had an apartment building meeting with the caretaker and he  told us to keep the volume of the music down. A poster was placed at the entrance of the building regarding that issue and everybody read it.

After we had the apartment meeting, I was almost shocked out of my skin when I was sleeping. The volume of the girl’s stereo was vibrating my bed! Excuse me; was she not the one who celebrated with me after the selfish neighbor moved out?

My workplace has been quite lately with the New Year. The colleague who seats behind me got some earphones for his computer and alas, I thought that was the end of the interruptions to my productive day. He has mastered the art of putting on very high volume that I can hear coming out of the earphones that are placed on the desk instead of his ears. I have made a very important observation, that it is important to place people who are going up together; and the others not doing anything important with their lives kept away from them, to avoid pulling them down. It is a waste of time and space.

I believe in God and I was questioning why some of these things happen, difficulties are stepping stones that we need to pursue our goals. I should be thankful for the two persons in my life who are here to make me prosper. Nothing can hold me back as much as they try to interfere with my progress. I am destined for greater things and no force on earth or heaven can stop it. Please reserve this page and let me tell you my story.

If you are going through a difficult situation, embrace it and wait for your breakthrough. Nothing lasts forever that I can assure you of; you can take it to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment